Machine Learning Engineer
Currently we are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with a focus on different marketing optimization algorithms to join our team that is working on applying and experimenting with innovative machine learning techniques for guiding every end-client to a satisfying purchase experience. By demonstrating both human and machine learning intelligence we empower e-commerce owners to efficiently combine their exclusive brand proposition with our technology to help buyers to purchase exactly what they would prefer when the need would appear without spending time in search.
- You will design, develop, ship and refine models to predict user behaviors to optimize e-commerce processes for our clients: cross and up selling, pricing, churn by hands-on ML development;
- You will prototype new approaches and productionize solutions at scale;
- You will drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve quality;
- You will collaborate with the team to build new product features that advance our mission to grow our e-commerce in personalized and relevant way;
- You will maintain proficiency within the data science domain by keeping up with technology and trend shifts;
- You will have the opportunity to help shape the product, processes and culture at Releva.
What you are
- Young and proactive personality who is able to adapt, grow and work in the fast-paced environment;
- You have an MSc in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or equivalent;
- You have at least 3 years hands-on experience implementing production machine learning systems at scale using TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn and Pandas;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in SQL or relational databases;
- If you have built the models for sales/ marketing area it will be considered a strong advantage;
- If you have previous experience with any of the following technologies, it will be considered an advantage: Google cloud platform or Elasticsearch;
- You are well organized and possess strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines;
- You are a team player;
- Your English is fluent.
Where you’ll be
- We are a young team of proactive and ambitious persons working in a very dynamic environment;
- As one of the first employees in the company, you will have the opportunity to work directly with the founding team and gain first-hand knowledge of what it means to run a fast-growing startup;
- You will have a rare opportunity to work on a global product with real time responses, 99.99 uptime, big data aggregations, globally scalable AI;
- We understand the importance of good teamplay so you can count on our support in your work;
- You’ll be working fully remotely;
- Full time job with flexible working hours aligned with the team;
- 25 days of paid leave.
In case you would like to understand more about the company and the position, attach your CV in the form below and we will contact you for the meeting.