The Administrator of your personal data is Releva Ltd., based in EU, Sofia, Lozenets, 18 Harambi Tashev str., registered under the Commercial Register of Bulgaria under the identification number 206120713.
Personal data is processed in connection with contract performance, invoicing, payments, marketing of own products or services, and concluding contracts. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Personal data will be processed (and stored) for the periods specified in the relevant legal regulations (such as the Tax Ordinance Act and the Accounting Act) or until the expiration of the contract. Your personal data will not be transmitted to any third countries. The provision of your personal data is voluntary unless stated otherwise. The legal basis for processing personal data is Art. 6, paragraph 1, subparagraphs a-c and f of the GDPR.
By filling out the contact form, you provide us with your name, surname, e-mail address, and telephone number.
You have the right to:
- access your personal data, correct it, delete it or restrict the scope of its processing,
- export data,
- make a complaint to the supervisory organ,
- make a written and reasoned demand for ceasing the data processing because of your specific situation,
- raise an objection to the processing of your data in the event that the Administrator of your data is going to process them for other purposes or pass your personal data to other administrators,
- receive detailed information about:
- the presence of your data in the Administrator’s data sets and about the address of the Administrator’s registered office,
- the purpose, scope, and method of processing data in such a data set,
- the state from when your data is processed in the data set,
- any potential source of the data,
- the sharing of your data; especially information about the receivers or the categories of receivers with whom your data is shared.
Personal data is shared with entities cooperating with the Administrator, entities authorized by virtue of law, and for the purpose of performing the contract. Data will be processed in an automated form, including profiling.
Complains, Questions, Requests
- You may submit complaints, inquiries, and requests regarding the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights.
- If you believe that your right to data protection or other rights granted to you under the GDPR have been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Commission for Personal Data Protection, address: 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Sofia 1592 (www.cpdp.bg)
Personal data of Users is stored for the period of holding an Account in the Service for the purpose of providing the Account service and related functionalities and other services in accordance with the Regulations, as well as for marketing purposes. After deleting the Account, your personal data will be anonymized.
In the matters related to personal data protection, you can contact us on the address mentioned above or write at email@example.com